About a month ago, the night of our adoption meeting at our agency, we stopped for some dinner before picking up our kids. We very rarely eat out, but it was late and we were starving. We decided to share something at Cheddars. After a bad experience, we left and went somewhere else for dinner. I emailed the company about our experience, not expecting to hear from them.
Well, I received a phone call today from Cheddars. Even though I told them I wasn't interested in receiving anything, she insisted. I told her about our adoption and our plans for a silent auction, so she is mailing us 5 $10 gift certificates. Thank you, Cheddars!
This was a huge encouragement! Every gift, no matter the size, is a huge encouragement! Our friends have given nearly $200 towards our adoption. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment