Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fear vs. Faith

As I study the various adoption fees tonight, it's amazing how similar I am to those Israelites in Exodus. No matter how many miracles I have seen and heard my Lord perform, despite all the trials He has rescued me from and all the blessings he has given me, I STILL can be susceptible to the paralysis of fear.

These adoption costs seem impossible to raise, but the same God who is calling us to adopt is the same God who delivered His "treasured possessions" out of Egypt.

How many adoptions have taken place where the parents had no way of funding it alone? How many children and families has our Lord provided for? And, how are we an exception to God's power and desire to rescue the orphan?

I have got to remember that NOTHING is impossible with God. Please remember to pray for our family as we go through this journey. We would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment